Thursday, May 09, 2013

Skinny kid problems

Foreword: Liesel is pretty thin. Her pants never stay up.


Tonight at "whispers" before lights out:
Cameron: Dad, there's a girl at school that's just like Liesel.
Brian: Wha? ...What do you mean?
Cameron: [stands up, turns around, pushes the top of his pants down and shows just a little bum.]
And she doesn't even feel it!
I see in there every day!


I laughed so hard.


In photos:

We go to "the district" sometimes.

 The only real snow we got this winter-in March. I was JUST FINE with that. ;-)
"Say hooray!" (Ivy: oh yeah, me too!)
 
 Snowman making. We rushed Cam to school after this. Funny how this day we only had a 2 hour delay and we had school canceled on another day which wasn't nearly so much accumulation.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Wow - "We go to 'the district' sometimes." That is a hardcore playground. You are so lucky.

Scott said...

Marisa, Love those kids! Cam is a hoot! Jacob is almost 16 months old now. We do not have any current plans to visit Oregon but Scott's parents are moving to McMinville Oregon so hopefully we'll get to go see them! Sure do miss you and your family :)

Raspberry said...

haha! I thought you said,"At vespers tonight".
Cute kids!