Wednesday, March 21, 2012

6 months!

This little gal is 6 months old now!

She's started solid foods now and we had her try applesauce a few weeks ago. She was not a fan and gave us some funny sour faces. If I can get the videocamera to cooperate, I'll see if I can post the video. 
Her favorites lately:
Cameron
bathtime
being carried around to watch all the action
looking at herself in the mirror

Her dislikes:
having her face wiped
being left alone
tummy time
________________________________

just some random Cameron stuff:
i think he said he was a "robot"

these two, they are the best of friends:

_____________________
One Sunday morning, everyone let me sleep in (I think it was rough night with Ivy). Brian got C & L dressed and they made me breakfast:

So we are moving in August to either Maryland or California for Brian's post-doc. He'll go visit Stanford the first week of April and then we'll have to make the big decision! I admit, I'm pulling for Stanford, but we'll what we see. I'll be done with my Resident Manager job in May after 4 years. It's kind of strange that I won't be doing it anymore, but it's a relief in many ways. We'll get to have the summer to get ready for the move and more freedom to travel and do stuff together on the weekends. And I won't HAVE to answer the phone/door when it's not convenient. That's always nice. Brian is enjoying teaching gospel doctrine for Sunday school and I'm still enjoying setting up volunteers for "meals on the street" as Relief Society Humanitarian Service Project Leader. I also just got another calling, but I'm not sustained yet, so I'll do another post after Sunday and let ya know. ;-)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Can't believe how big your kids are getting- best of luck with your big decision and big move! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer.

Scott said...

Ivy is so sweet and cute :) And I love that picture of cameron being a robot! I'm excited to hear what your new calling is . . .

Raspberry said...

I just loved playing with Ivy today. Congrats on the calling. :) You're going to be great.

Spencer and Melissa said...

Aw!! 6 months already! She is so precious!! Good luck with your decision on where to move!! It's always a scary but VERY EXCITING time!! New adventures! =) xxoo