Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthday Visit & Valentine's Day

My parents came to visit the weekend before my birthday, and it was great to see them! Just 2 days before we got about 2 FEET of snow. Someone's always making a cool snow sculpture around here. We've seen a HUGE snow elephant, a snow castle (both like 7 feet tall!), and outside our back door, several snow forts. This one was the coolest, though:
 is Cameron sticking his whole head into the snow? Um, yes...

 "Gampa!"

...the only thing this girl likes about the snow is that she can eat it.

Valentine's Day
I woke up to this lovely surprise. Thank you Brian, Cameron, Liesel, and Ivy :-)

and I took pictures of the three just because:

Have you ever seen the video of Susan Boyle's audition on Britain's Got Talent? It's amazing. I love to watch it. It always gives me goosebumps. YouTube won't let me embed it here, so click on the link. It's worth the 5 minutes to watch it, I promise. 

5 comments:

Scott said...

The picture of your three kids is so precious! Beautiful children! I love them :)

Sarah said...

Look at those kids!! Marisa, I love you guys and that photo is perfect. The best!

Becky said...

Hope you had a great b-day and Valentines!

Shayla said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Probably because their mom is so stinkin' cute and their dad has a sheepie shirt.

Raspberry said...

I just love your kids. They're so beautiful. I think their baby pictures look a little different - Cam is very much a boy. :)
Anyway, glad you guys are doing well.