Monday, February 13, 2012

Los Babies

I think the children look really similar as babies. Here they all are at about 3 months old:

Cameron

Liesel


"babe Ivy"
everyone is bright-eyed, bald, and chubby :-)

I like to laugh and share with my friends and family, so here you go:

Oh, I can't forget to share this with the Grandparents and sibs out there:
One of Cameron's favorite things to do is to startle Ivy...much to my chagrin. He thinks it's HILARIOUS. You probably already knew that when babies startle they pop their arms out spread eagle. So this morning as Cameron is walking downstairs, he says to Brian, "You know why I like Ivy? Because of her scaredy arms."

5 comments:

Scott said...

They do all look a lot alike! And they are all so cute! I love the picture of Cam- he looks just like a little Cameron!

Melissa said...

Very cute! Ivy looks so much like Cameron (to me). I guess Cam is probably all grown up now! So as one "grown-up" to another...I sometimes, just slightly, startle my own babies just to see their scaredy arms too :) Cam is right, it is fun and so cute!!

Sarah said...

Love these photos, Marisa! You're babies are so beautiful...love you guys! Love to Mr. Cam too for making me smile there. ;-)

Sarah said...

Oh! Also, Jim Gaffigan is one of my all time favorites--thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Cute picts! Love the scaredy arms.