Sunday, August 21, 2011

FH Children's Festival '11

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Here are the pictures from this year's Children's Festival for Family Housing. I didn't take any of these since I was working the Face Painting Station again. I think this is year .. 3 doing that booth..? Always fun and we found some great face painting crayons that work well (vs. the goopy paint years before).

Here's me and my friends-coworkers: (That's me on the far left. I have a red hand because I was showing my face painting partners that you can spread the paint out for a face background.)

This year we had a bounce house. A BIG hit.

And a photo booth with costumes! This is Cam and his friend Henry.
ahh! she's so cute! ...if I do say so myself. And I don't.  ;-)
And field games!

I painted Cam and Liesel's face. Here they are clapping to Sue Schnitzer's music performance at the end of the festival.

Cam and his friends tooting their kazoos.

1 comments:

Shayla said...

Look how cute your belly is!