Monday, August 22, 2011

4th of July

So, I didn't take any pictures of Cameron's birthday (July 3rd). I was too stressed out, darn it. Wish I had just brought the camera and asked one of my helpful friends to take some for me. Oh well! What's past is past!


Anyway, here's what we did for the 4th of July which was lovely and relaxing. We took a leisurely walk at a nearby trail. It's my favorite one these days: flat, shady, and a cute little stream running throughout. Later on we watched the stadium fireworks from the field behind our apartment. Cam even got to stay up super late for it.

On the hike

Pretty "fows" as Liesel would say



Liesel wore her 4th of July tutu

And Cameron his safari-explorer duds he got from Gma Marsha for his birthday

playing in the little stream

And then we saw a deer

Cameron was nervous (he's asking me to hold his hand)

1 comments:

Shayla said...

Ba! That face!!