 |
| Miss Liesel with a lizard. |
 |
| Cameron with the very quiet and bored-looking Howler monkey. He said it was his favorite animal at the zoo. Maybe because it hung on the fence like this while people got up close to him, or maybe because of a picture book we read about monkey (one of which was a Howler). |
 |
| On the train |
 |
| Elephants! |
We got to the Zoo nice and early hoping it would warm up soon (the high was supposed to be 57)! But no real luck. Thankfully the Zoo has plenty of indoor exhibits. We were able to catch the Sea Lion demonstration and the Elephant demonstration. The kids did really well the whole morning and liked seeing all the animals.
2 comments:
I love the Denver Zoo. Lori and I used to take our kids almost every week. We really got our money's worth out of our $55 membership. I'm so glad you got to take your kids. It looks like they loved it.
I miss having a zoo around. The Denver Zoo was so nice. Looks fun but chilly.
Post a Comment