This is a pretty tree just out our front door!
At our Family Housing Egg Hunt that I helped plan. It went as well as could be expected! Brian was the Easter Bunny. We also had University Police come and bring their cars for the kids to look at. The EASTER BUNNY made a grand entrance in a siren-ing police car! When he hopped out, he ran after Cameron. Cam just ran away and then stopped and shielded himself with his basket. It was so funny. When Brian tried on the hat the night before I couldn't stop laughing.
An Easter/Spring/Earth Day "project" (as Cam likes to say) we did together. Little nests! I got the idea from this neat-o blog: Pink and Green Mama.
We colored our eggs on Saturday night. It was kind of a disaster. But they look nice here, eh? I REALLY wanted to do marbled eggs, and we spilled 3 of our 4 mugs of color allll over ourselves and the table and floor. Each of us took a turn: me first (I had to change right away), then Liesel, and then Cameron. I almost cried and then said, "WE'RE DONE!"
Finding and enjoying the Easter basket loot. Thank you dear Grandparents for sending some great Easter packages!
Then Cameron and I made Bunny Buns for friends. Aren't they cute?! Find the recipe here.















5 comments:
We made bunny buns, too! We always made them when I was a kid, and that article in the Friend reminded me I hadn't done it with my kids yet. Brian looks great for a scholarly Easter Bunny. I'm so glad your event turned out well - not a small feat!
Wow! So fun. It looks a lot colder than our egg hunt. I love the bunny buns. They didn't look too appetizing in the magazine, but now I want to try them.
Love the projects and loved being on the receiving end of them, too! :-) You're eggs are beautiful--I'm sorry they weren't fun to make but they came out great! Nice job, Mom.
So cute! (The bunny buns.) And I love Liesel's tutu. Every girl needs a tutu.
WOW!! I am very impressed with your Easter!! I love the bunny buns and your eggs are GORGEOUS!! So beautiful!! I'm glad you had a good Easter!! XOXOX
Post a Comment