Brian is a little how do you say... obsessed with gardening these days. ;-) He built a mini greenhouse and is growing some lettuce and ...carrots? I can't remember what exactly is growing in there. Sorry, Brian! But, seriously, I think his gardening is a great thing. Here are some pictures of the latest developments:
 |
| I know I'm going to miss these scenes. I know they are not that photo-epic or whatever, but I'm going to miss Family Housing and my children's little-ness. |
 |
| Another for memories' sake. This is the community garden. |
 |
| Behold the mini greenhouse built by the hand of Brian. |
 |
| Little sprouts! |
 |
| Showing Liesel |
Two nights ago, Cam's preschool had a Daddy-preschooler date: Pumpking Carving with Daddy. Complete with cookies, and warm apple cider with cinnamon sticks. When they sat down to carve the pumpkin, Brian asked Cam:
"Do you want a big smiley face?"
Cam: Yeah!
Brian: Or do you want a big frowny face?
Cam: No, yeah! A big FROWNY face!
The results:
 |
| Chewing the cinnamon stick. Mmmm. |
 |
| Mr. Frowny |
 |
| Concentrating. (See his mouth?) |
 |
| I laughed when they showed me his pumpkin. |
 |
| Best Daddy-Cameron date ever. He was really excited about that night. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment