Friday, September 10, 2010

Preschool

First, look at this picture. I'm glad I took it, because both kids cross their little ankles when they are sitting down and I love it. 


Here's Cam on his first day of Preschool on Wednesday! It's a Co-op Preschool at the Presbyterian church downtown. I've had many friends enroll their children there and they've all loved the experience. So anyway, he had fun, I'm sure. He was happy when I picked him up. Our conversation:
Me: So what did you do?
Cam: Well, I just played with stuff, and ate stuff like grapes and crackers...
Me: Do you remember your teacher's name?
Cam: Yes.
Me: What is it?
Cam: Miss Cheri!
Me: Did they read you stories?
Cam: Yes. But they didn't read five ones, just ONE! 

So I think the only improvement he would make on the day would be more stories. I'm excited to be able to work in the classroom a few times this semester with him.

1 comments:

deb sorensen said...

that's awesome. I adore the pic of the ankles. It looks like a professional pic! wow