I know it's been awhile since I posted! Sorry about that. Anyway here's what we were up to on Thanksgiving day!
We had our feast with a group of friends and families from our ward. Brian made the turkeys (a la Alton Brown):Feast complete with AUTHENTIC homemade Japanese food. Tofu salad & sushi of all types:
Seth & Cam playing together. Boy did they have a good time :)
We saw a lot of Star Wars light saber action going on outside. I had to tell the little boys to stop beating the older boys with them! haha!
Jane 23
5 months ago















5 comments:
That's great! I'm so glad it was successful. I was pretty glad myself that I didn't have to make a turkey... :)
The turkey was great! Email me some of the pictures!!
Thanks, now I'm totally craving sushi. ;)
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Is there a story behind the Japanese food?
Melissa- I'll try to send them to you before we go on Tuesday.
Ashleigh- the Fergusons came by for a bit and they brought some traditional Japanese food just to mix it up. Not very often that you can have a Japanese person make you authentic Japanese food! :)
Post a Comment