Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in Utah

Family Christmas time, here we come. You know these moving walkways in the airports? Well Cameron did 33 laps around these things. Yes, 33. Without stopping. Really. Brian counted.We went to see the lights on Temple Square. That is a SLC Christmas must-see. This shot didn't turn out super well (blurry/lighting), but I love it anyway! :-D
At the Beck Family Christmas Party. Liesel wasn't afraid of Santa. She was very interested in his beard!
The chillins and Santa. Cam's face says "I...don't know what's going on."
On the 22nd, my Mom, my sisters and I had Afternoon Christmas Tea at Grand America! It was a lovely time!


Christmas baby!
Lots of gaming :)
Christmas morning! I think it's a tradition now: Dad must always have a bow on his head.
Cam with some of his loot. Thanks Auntie Janna!
Aww! Uncle Dan and Liesel.

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

I'm so jealous you go to go to that afternoon tea - how fun! And I love love love that quilt Liesel is laying on.

Melissa said...

Ironically I think Seth and Cam may have the same PJ's...it was meant to be...

Heidi Noel said...

I want to pinch your daughter's cheeks. :) What a fun break!