Sunday, December 13, 2009

Assorted Pictures of the Children

Sinterklaas (Grandma Jill & Grandpa Rudy) left a chocolate letter for Cam!
.... I like dinner ?
Awesome picture. haha!
McBiesel!
Yes. My dish gloves on his feet. Running from that window to the front door. Back and forth.
2 year olds. Gotta love em.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Hahaha!! Quack, quack! Nice ducky feet. I'm gonna remember this for a future Halloween costume! So creative!

Raspberry said...

I'm loving the gloves...who knew they had so many uses?! :)

Chelsea said...

What great pics! He's such a cutie and that Liesel is a doll! It's so funny how he likes the gloves for his feet. Spencer loves wearing socks on his hands (for mittens). Can't wait to see you guys again!

Shayla said...

wow...cameron...isn't a baby anymore!! I can't believe he's a kid. I mean I know I've seen this all along but still....WEIRD.

mountainmama said...

Zadia says it looks like he is pretending to be a monkey.