Cam: Mom, even when I'm full I just keep eating because I wanna be like JOHN HENRY. [flexes arm muscles] "He's a mighty man!"
Brian to my Mom: We're looking for puppy. [Cam was getting ready for bed.] Mom: Well... I saw puppy go flying somewhere... Cameron: [genuine excited curiosity] by himself?! ---- [Brian takes Cameron into the men's public restroom.] Cam: Oooh! Are those those stand-up kind of potties?! Brian: yep. Cam: Are you going to use one? Brian: yep. Cam: I'm gonna watch you! [Other men next to them move closer to urinals.] ----- Getting into the car... Cameron: It's hot! I wish we had sunscreen! ----- Cameron @3yrs: Mom, please cut off this part of the banana. [a tiny bit mushy] Marisa: why? Cameron: because! Marisa: but WHY? Cameron: because...it's harrbul [horrible]. ---- Brian: hop in! [the car] Cameron: I'm hopping for real life! Brian: ...I'm hopping for fake life. ---- Brian: Say please... Cameron: I said that a lot already. I say that all day! ----- Brian: Did you know that the word 'gullible' comes from the story Gulliver's Travels? Marisa: hmm... I could believe that. Brian: [pause] I just made that up right now. Marisa: DANG IT! ------ Brian: "Cam, am I the boss of you?" [Cam nods slowly] Brian: "Well, who's the boss of me?" Cam: [pause...] "Jesus!" ------ Brian to Cameron: "Cam, don't feed her the missiles." [we have some random diving sticks that look like rockets or...missiles according to Brian.] _______ Cam: What's that? Brian: It's shortening. Cam: What's it for? Brian: To make you shorter. ------- Marisa: Cam, do you want...cereal for breakfast? Or toast? Or cantaloupe? Brian: Or do you want a dance party? [Starts dancing.] Cameron: [Pointing a sharp finger at Brian] NO! That's NOT part of my breakfast. ------- Cameron: What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? [asking about a tool] Brian: So you can ask about it.
5 comments:
I love it. I love Cameron!
:) Perfect...
Interesting. A few people have suggested I do this on my blog. Where did you get the idea?
You boy is so sweet.
Can you just ship him to me? I miss him sooo much.
hahahaha so cute!
Post a Comment