Finally went and got this kid's hair cut. See here: (in this last picture, the back of his head usually looks better, but this is what happens post-nap)
Jane 23
5 months ago
Finally went and got this kid's hair cut. See here: (in this last picture, the back of his head usually looks better, but this is what happens post-nap)
Posted by Marisa at 10:48 PM
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
2 comments:
Who cut it? I loved it long, but he is just too cute anyway. Your kids are going to cause problems when they get to the dating age. ;)
Lollilocks. I might have gone to Vic except that it wouldn't allow me to back out if something came up (and something always does) without feeling awful. And I kept waffling on whether or not to do it. We passed by the place on Saturday and he said, "Can I go in there?" And I jumped on that enthusiasm right away. So I just took him there because they allow people to just walk in if they're not crazy busy. And he sat in the yellow and green car and loved it. And had a lollipop.
Post a Comment