Friday, September 04, 2009

Utah - Yellowstone Part II

This is actually the last picture (#331). We are on our way home and Cameron is watching cartoons until his eyes bugged out of his head. Brian took this. Coolest shot ever. We went to the Children's Museum (Discovery Gateway) in SLC.
My Mom did a lot of this while we were there. I was grateful.
I like the shapes and shadows in this one.
Cousins! (that look like they could be brothers!)
Hallooo Hyrum! :)
Greatest picture of Mom and Dad ever.
My whole family. Love it!
Eve's 5th birthday. Look at that gleeful face.
The cutie pie!
In one of my favorite baby dresses
Raar! It's "Unca Dan!"
The gals!
At Yellowstone Lake. The kids loved playing in the rocky sand! As I recall there was a lot of protesting when we left this spot.
Brian and Cam with some bison in the background. Saw A LOT of those.
Eve and Cam holding hands. They all got along SO well! Wish we were their next door neighbors.
At the cowboy cookout. :)

At Tower Fall
After our picnic lunch one day next to Mammoth Hot Springs:
More cowboy cookout:
There was a LOT of elk where we parked at Mammoth Hot Springs day.

3 comments:

deb sorensen said...

Too fab!

Raspberry said...

Yay for mommas who hold their grandchildren a lot!
Your siblings...they all look like either one or the other of your parents, but you look like both.
Love the pics of Cam - gotta go, Eli just started a water fight... :P

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Some day I'd love to take our bunch there. Maybe when I can handle four kids asking me, "how much farther" for 15 hours in the car. You're amazing for doing it!