Saturday, August 22, 2009

Utah - Yellowstone Family Reunion Part 1

We took something like 300 pictures this trip. Rest assured I won't post them all, but you'll see the good ones in two parts. Part 1:

Liesel's blessing w/ Great Grandma and Grandpa WalkerI cannot keep my eyes open if the flash is on to save my life. My smile started to get a little strained after trying to take like 5 pictures to get me to keep my blasted eyes open.
The blessing dress
Cousin Hyrum and Cam in the well-beloved "Grandpa stream."
Eve and Cameron watching a geyser in the distance

I really like this picture. Good composition, eh? Ye old faithful! (Mom holding Liesel)

Me and Benan and Hyrum (and Liesel in de wrap).
Strawberry shortcake. When my sister handed me the plate, I thought she did this on purpose. Nope! Isn't it funny!? (....it has a face)

6 comments:

Raspberry said...

You went to Yellowstone?! I am so jealous! I love the baby dress too - did someone in your family make it?
Also am eyeing that shortcake...mmm

Marisa said...

My Mom got each of her daughters a baby blessing dress from the Philippines :)

mountainmama said...

Love the pictures. It was so great to see you. We miss you so much. Lots of Love.

deb sorensen said...

I want some!

Kara said...

Part II, part II!

Tima said...

I like your baby wrap, way cute! Way cute family you've got.