Thanks for the tag, Heidi! This is a good idea. For 8 days in a row, I'm supposed to blog about something that makes me happy. Here's my first:
the scriptures
As I try to search for verses that apply to my life, I always find them and they help me feel peace and joy. Here is a verse that I was reminded of today and thought about its parallels to motherhood:
"And it came to pass that they did worship the Lord, and did go forth with me; and we did work timbers of curious workmanship. And the Lord did show me from time to time after what manner I should work the timbers of the ship.
Now I, Nephi, did not work the timbers after the manner which was learned by men, neither did I build the ship after the manner of men; but I did build it after the manner which the Lord had shown unto me; wherefore it was not after the manner of men."
1 Nephi 18: 1-2
Jane 23
5 months ago















0 comments:
Post a Comment