On April 24th, Family Housing took us to the Denver Aquarium. We loved watching the otters and looking at some huge-o fish! (See below.)This tunnel was cool!
These are my good friends and close neighbors. From right to left: Beate, Anna, and I. Both of them are moving to Europe in the next month/2 months! I can't tell how sad it makes me
Last Sunday we went on a walk on the South Boulder Creek Trail. It's probably my favorite little trail here in Boulder.
And there were free-roaming cows at the end of our walk. Cameron really liked watching them :)
Jane 23
5 months ago















4 comments:
Is that a real fish!?!?! I can't believe how cute your little pregnant belly is!
My favorite is the one where your belly is off to the side. So funny!
And book club died?!!!Is it official?
Katie- yep! real fish! and there were actually bigger ones too. Crazy!
Jenny- yes, it is official. I wrote Sharah and told her about how we just haven't been getting any response to emails and meetings (except for you, me, and Anna and maybe one other person). She decided to let it go--especially in light of the wards being rearranged and so many people leaving. Sad, huh. I REALLY enjoyed it, but it just seems like no one really cares anymore (except for a very few of us).
Well, maybe we can get together every month or soething like that and just share what we've read. Or maybe just do reviews on our blog...I don't know. I don't always write down reviews for what I've read.
Well, flying back today,will catch up hopefully. :)
Post a Comment