Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cottonwood Farm

Above: Cameron & Brian in a ...scarecrow (?) cutout. Below: Cameron celebrating among the pumpkins with his prized possession he never put down while we were there: a dirt clod.
Yug... this why I don't usually put up photos of myself. Cameron & I in front of a neat-o looking ol' tractor.
hahahaaa.... so funny. You like Brian's hair? (*snicker, snicker*) Before going out that day, he asked me if he should wash his head (which makes his hair look better and overall makes him look less...homeless.), and I said, "nah. It's ok." Well, we first went to the California Pizza Kitchen and when we got inside and sat down, I thought, "hmm... maybe he should've." People were eyeing him a lot. Could've been my imagination, I suppose. But I still thought it was amusing. So here's Brian & Cameron with our pumpkins. I believe at this point Cameron was getting pretty quiet and docile. Then later that afternoon he spiked a fever that lasted 3 more days and it was misery, misery, misery over here. It's over now. The Cameron-meister is BACK!

9 comments:

Raspberry said...

Sounds fun!
Yes, it's funny how we always want them to calm down, but when they do, it's just not the same and you miss them!
Glad he's feeling better.
:)

J & K Shapiro said...

Great pic of B's fro!

Shayla said...

A DIRT CLOD!!!! hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing about that!

Marisa said...

yes...and it broke in half a little while after the picture and he celebrated as if it were the best EVER! "Now I have TWO dirt clods!!" So the last picture, he's holding both.

trublubyu said...

fun! i love these kinds of outings- and especially when a dirt clod will satisfy a child. doesn't get any cheaper than that.

Melissa said...

Cameron really is one of the cutest little boys (and I should know).

Heidi Noel said...

You look so good! Are you losing weight?

J & K Shapiro said...

Love Cameron's dirt clod picture!! So cute!

Kersten said...

Fun!! He is getting so big. Hey the Mo Fro is awesome!