Sunday, October 26, 2008

Austen Heroine Quiz

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!




I love Jane Austen stuff. :) And I'll take being Elizabeth Bennett as a compliment, thank you.
Good link, Heidi!

5 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I can so see you as Lizzie! I am not sure how like Elinor I truly am though. Hmmm....

Raspberry said...

You seem so much more calm and quiet than her. (That is a compliment.) But, in truth, except for Catherine Morland, you can't really go wrong with getting any of them - they're all great! Although, I must say I was relieved I didn't get Marianne Dashwood. Anyway. Good job on being a good one. :)

Shayla said...

I am Elinor Dashwood. I have no idea who that is...so is that good or bad?

Marisa said...

hm. I would actually consider myself a high-stress person and I'm definitely working on that... but maybe since you think I'm more calm and quiet than Elizabeth Bennett, I'm making progress after all!


Shay- go read Sense & Sensibility or rent the movie. The movie is good. :)

J & K Shapiro said...

I miss your music.