On Saturday before Priesthood session of General Conference, we went to NCAR (National Research for Atmospheric Research) to go geo-caching. But for some unknown reason, Brian's spiffy new GPS deleted the geocache so we couldn't go and find it. Oh well-- they've got a pretty nice setup right next to the Flatirons. It was nice to get out anyway!
Still at NCAR...
Today between sessions we went to a little trail by the Boulder Municipal Airport. This little creek is just off the trail a little bit. I think it's the best picture I've taken all year!
Whenever we say to Cam, "hold my hand" he almost always will oblige, and I just love it! I want his lovely babyhood to last forever.
This picture is for my Mom since I caught Cameron with a crinkly-nose smile.
Brian is introducing Cameron to Mr. Big Grasshopper. We had a lot of fun with Mr. Grasshopper for quite some time! He was very patient with us as we examined him.
Mr. Grasshopper looked much cooler when we zoomed in on this picture, but we couldn't figure out how to save that awesomeness for the post. But still pretty cool lookin! Props for a neat-o picture go to Brian for this one. If you click on the picture, it will give you some of the effect! :)
We taught Cameron how to blow the fluffies off the dandelions. He thought it was a "fow" (that means "flower").When we got home Cameron tried to...cook himself? I don't know, he just likes to sit in things. Any things.
Jane 23
5 months ago















7 comments:
I can't believe how big he's getting! So cute! I hope you didn't get a mosquito bite on your head while you were out....
I miss all the outdoor opportunities. It sounds like you guys made good use of Conference Weekend. Nice job. So, what's for dinner?
Oh hohohoho. What a lovely reminder of that riveting video you sent me.
(I go to RALF now. Again.)
So I was thinking our boys looked about the same age, and in looking at your past posts I saw the pictures of Cam's birthday and deduced it was July 3rd. Am I right? Because if I am Carson and Cam were born on the same day! How bizarre is that?
I can't believe how much Cameron has grown in just a couple of months. He is SOOO cute.
He was born at 10:31 AM. What about Cam?
i finally found this blog. yay! did you know i found it by googling my username? wow.
anyway. that little cameron is too cute. quincy calls dandelions that have gone to seed "wish blossoms". i love that.
glad to have found you guys again. take care.
Post a Comment