Tuesday, July 01, 2008

June 2008

Hello family & friends! At the beginning of the month, we moved apartments (about a block away from the old one) and then we spent the bulk of the month getting moved in. Towards the end of the month I had a lot of Resident Manager stuff going on. The summer months are busy with families moving in, and a lot of Family Housing activities (we had the Children's Festival last Saturday and I did face painting). My parents also came to visit us on Sunday, the 29th! We're going up to Winter Park with them and the rest of the fam for 4th of July Celebrations and Cameron's birthday THIS THURSDAY! Reading the dictionary.
He crawled into every box that was around while we were packing our old apartment.
Mom (Grandma Marsha) gave Cam a sink bath and he loved it!

Dad kindly and generously transformed our weed-infested front door area into a lovely garden!
Cam watched from one of the "community toys" that he loves to play with.

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Oh, I miss it so much! But, it is so different even in the month since we left. I hope your new place is everything you hoped.

Christian said...

community toys? Repeat with me "Shiga Toxin"

Marisa said...

who are you cbr? do I know you?

J & K Shapiro said...

CUTE! Cam looks just like you but with blond hair.