Wow this is late. Sorry! We had my parents visit at the end of the month and so I wanted to wait until after they went home to we could post pictures from their visit, and then we had to pack up our apartment! So I forgot. We've moved into our new apartment in Marine Court which is only a block away from our old apartment in Newton Court.My Dad reading the Book of Alma to Cameron. :)
me and Mom at Pearl Street Mall.
We all went to the Denver Zoo for Brian's birthday. It was a lot of fun! And great weather for it too!
Grandpa and Cam checkin' out the chimps.
Me and Mom stopping for a pose at the Zoo.
This is video of Cameron being very very excited about the freezing water. He was completely soaked afterwards.















1 comments:
LOVE these pics! Especially Cameron and Dad reading the scrips together! Priceless! Also love the one of you and mom sitting together--beautiful, one for the wall! OK, and I love the one of Cam in the lion towel and of him wearing the ball cap! So excited to play soon!
Love,
K
Post a Comment