There's some pretty good pictures we took this last month. At the end of the post, there's actually some video of Cam--(thanks Grandma and Grandpa Neyenhuis for the video camera!)
Our News:
Marisa: We are going to be moving apartments on June 6th so I can be a Resident Manager. I should be starting training next week! Whoo-hoo! I'm really excited to get involved here in Family Housing. Among the many things I'll be doing with this job, I am supposed to teach a class or program of some kind. My ideas so far are: a book club, a children's Culture Class (teach little kids about other cultures from around the world), or family softball/kickball/soccer.
Brian: Brian injured his toe a few weeks ago. Every time he'd come back from his morning run, his toe would swell up and hurt. Now he goes to Physical Therapy on campus once a week. Ms. Physical Therapist isn't sure what the problem is, but she suspects a stress fracture. Hopefully he'll be able to run the Bolder Boulder this upcoming Memorial Day. He's also finishing up classes--forever! His last final is this Tuesday.
Cameron: Cam is 10 months old this last Saturday! He is becoming so ridiculously fast at his army crawl. He could race. I'm not sure if he'll ever do the traditional hands and knees crawl since his current method seems to work just fine. I think he's all about results. Who cares about your technique if it works? He's learned how to sit himself up all by himself, pull up to a stand (a couple times), crawl over and on top of things (stairs, pillows, people, etc). He's also all about investigating interesting places (as you will see below).
Brian: Brian injured his toe a few weeks ago. Every time he'd come back from his morning run, his toe would swell up and hurt. Now he goes to Physical Therapy on campus once a week. Ms. Physical Therapist isn't sure what the problem is, but she suspects a stress fracture. Hopefully he'll be able to run the Bolder Boulder this upcoming Memorial Day. He's also finishing up classes--forever! His last final is this Tuesday.
Cameron: Cam is 10 months old this last Saturday! He is becoming so ridiculously fast at his army crawl. He could race. I'm not sure if he'll ever do the traditional hands and knees crawl since his current method seems to work just fine. I think he's all about results. Who cares about your technique if it works? He's learned how to sit himself up all by himself, pull up to a stand (a couple times), crawl over and on top of things (stairs, pillows, people, etc). He's also all about investigating interesting places (as you will see below).
Video! (I hope to capture some decent footage of his army crawl action. I'll post it when I get some.)















5 comments:
Those are way cute pictures! And we want to help you move, by the way.
Oh, you're so kind! We'll let you know as time gets closer to the move.
He is just getting so big! I love the pic with Cam upside down stuck behind the shelves. So funny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Look at that tongue in the video! so funny!
YES! I love these pictures!! So, I have to know sometime about the upside-down in the bookcase pose. And I am ready for May's installment of pictures! Love ya!
K
Post a Comment