Sunday, March 02, 2008

February

Do not feel obligated to read our monthly "what we're up to's." If nothing else, I do it as sort of a record/journal keeping for our family. But if you enjoy it, great!
Things that we're up to in February: Brian baptized a lady named Cheri who was investigating the church on Saturday the 16th. I applied to be one of the resident managers for CU Family Housing. It would be a great way to get involved and make friends. I'll find out if I get the job probably sometime in April. Cameron finally figured out how to roll from his belly to his back at the beginning of the month! Hooray! I was so concerned about it. Brian joked that someday in the future while on the playground, he'd fall on his stomach and someone would have to come rescue him! By the end of the month, he's been rolling across whole rooms. It's his favorite new trick. He also cut his 5th tooth!
These first two pictures are actually from this last Saturday, March 1st. Believe it or not, it was 66 degrees outside that day! It was beautiful. It's Sunday now, and it snowed really hard this morning. Church was even almost canceled! Crazy weather.
I love swinging on the playground!
Cameron has been going through a phase where he's always sticking out his tongue.
Brian walked in the door looking like a snow-laden bush!
Playing Dad's guitar.
Past bedtime!

Going out.

2 comments:

J & K Shapiro said...

YAY! More pictures of Cameron! What a CUTE and SWEET boy!! He has such a happy smile. His smile makes me smile! I love it! Sooo neat about the baptism that Brian participated in. And I loved seeing flowers in the background of your home. Beautiful!
Love you guys!

Shayla said...

haha those pictures are so cute and funny. Bribaribain looked like the abominable snow man...