Thursday, April 03, 2008

March

I apologize now for some of the weird layout in the pictures below. I don't know what happened, but oh well.

This month I, (Marisa) had my Family Housing interview. It went as well as could be expected since I don't think I interview all that well. Apparently I did well enough to get myself a 2nd interview which will be this coming Monday morning! I will know if I get the job on or before April 15th.
As for Brian, he's plugging away with re
search and coursework. He's finishing up his last semester of classes! He's started up running again with a friend of ours from the ward, Ryan. They go every morning at 6:30 without fail!
Cameron is now 9 months old. Wow, that is crazy to me! How time has flown! He's learning how to feed himself crackers, cheerios, and little pieces of cheese! He's also beginning to crawl. Right now it's just army crawling--but he's so
close to getting up on his hands and knees. And yes, he's still mostly bald.We made ourselves into Simpsons characters! This is me! Haha! And even more hilarious--this is Brian!! Bwahahahaha! Go to www.simpsonsmovie.com to make your own!
Here's Cameron finding his Easter egg!


Here he's eating the little sweet potato puffs we put in it--and he loved it!This was the morning (St. Patrick's Day, actually!) that I had my first interview with Family Housing. Can you see the Flatiron Mountains in the background? Beautiful!
A view of Family Housing where we live.


Left: Cameron takin' a bath at Grandma and Grandpa's! Right: Grandma, Grandpa, Kara and her kids and the three of us visited the IFA to see their baby chicks, ducks, turkeys, and rabbits! Here is Brian, Cam, Grandpa Gary, and Kara's Hyrum. It was fun! Below Cam is trying out a saddle while we were there.




Cameron and Hyrum playing together. Cameron really likes to watch other kids.





Family picture on Easter Sunday! (I think Cameron was in bed already; that's why he's not pictured here. And I think Brian's taking the picture.)

2 comments:

Heather Hoyt said...

I burst out laughing when I saw the one of Brian.

Kersten said...

Great pics!! I love the Simpson pics. The one of Brian is perfect!! So funny. Looks like Easter was so much fun. I wish we had been there. I had no idea they had baby animals at IFA, Sierra would have LOVED that. I can't believe how big Cam is now, How far apart is Hyrum and Cam? We have Easter and Chitzen Itza pics on our blog if you wanna see. Love ya!