I put a lot of pictures up this time ... so you can get an eyeful of Cameron! I think Grandmas will especially appreciate more pictures.Every time he takes a nap, or when I go to get him up in the morning, Cam has turned himself all over his crib! He's a little mover these days!
Look! I can roll to my side now!
Happy...
Starting to get sad...
Waaah! It's hard to be a baby! (And it's hard to hold my head up after a while too.)
I'm gettin' pretty good at this tummy-time stuff!
Mug shot.
Hooray! 3 months old today! I think this is a quintessential picture of Cam. Wide-eyed, curious, and alert!
Two months old here
I had him sitting up in the boppy ... and he decided he didn't like it so much after about a minute.
Jane 23
5 months ago















2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has changed since the last pics. adorable.
He is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment