Hey all! Why I don't just do one big post, or even put these pictures in chronological order, I don't know. I'm still figuring this thing out, so bear with me. I'd start with the "Good Old Summertime" post at the bottom of the page and work your way up.Cameron is three weeks old here. I took this picture because they're both sleeping the same way with their arms up.
Dad and Cameron while in Utah--Cam is six weeks here.
Little Oliver (Jenny and Daniel's baby) with Grandma Jill at Lagoon! It was a fun day!
Hooray! September 3rd! I'm two months old today!
Cam found his thumb exactly on this two month birthday! He likes to fall asleep this way now. How cute is he! Hopefully it won't turn into a bad habit. :o)
Jane 23
5 months ago















2 comments:
Cameron is looking cute and fun! Thanks for bringing yourselves and Cam out to UT!
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment