Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy October!

We went to a "Harvest Festival" at our friend's house where Brian and I raced to eat donuts off string. Brian won--but only by a bite!
I love this picture of Brian and Cameron. Cameron is looking bigger all the time!
It actually snowed (well, okay flurries, but it was cold) one Sunday morning so we bundled Cameron up in a snowsuit!
Cameron in his busy beaver sweater
Cam learned to grab his toys at the beginning of the month. Here he is meeting his firedog friend--he likes to chew on his nose.


Cam was a tiger for Halloween at our ward's party. By the time we got there, he was already ready for bed, so he looks kinda out of it in these pictures.

This party stuff is tiring!
I was obviously a cowgirl, and Brian tried to be a tourist. Yes, tried. I think only one person realized he actually dressed up.

1 comments:

Shayla said...

what fun pictures you have!!! I miss my Marit-sa! And I miss bribariban's sheepy shirt...