This afternoon:
Cameron: Mom, what does 'chill out' mean?
Me: It means 'calm down.'
Cameron: Ah! Well, sometimes I don't chill out cuz I like to be crazy!
Me: That's for sure!
My good friend Heidi's parents have chickens and ducks and let us come by and check them out.
Cameron does not like animals, but you can tell he's curious as long as they don't make any sudden moves.
Jeesh, Liesel is cute.
It's so funny to me to watch this baby watch those ducks run around.
Somebody's mother didn't make lunch fast enough.
I was just trying to get a picture of little miss in her cute Easter outfit...
and then in comes big brother:
I admit it. I laughed.
But I shouldn't have.
It was not nice.















5 comments:
I laughed too! But, yeah. :)
Yes!! Perhaps not nice but darn funny. Little boys are always devilishly delightful :)
So many cute and funny pictures! Favorites: Liesel and the duck, Ivy asleep in her chair, and Cam putting a box on Ivy's head. GREAT!
Cameron's comment sounds like my 5yr old. Haha! I laughed so hard on the last pic. hahaha!
Bahaha!
Post a Comment