Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ivy Scarlet

Ivy Scarlet was born on Sept. 12th at 1:36pm. She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz and measured 20" long.
She is doing wonderfully! The kids are excited to have her here- especially Cameron. He is delighted, even. :-)
A HUGE thanks to our amazing neighbors and friends for their support. 
We are, of course, short on sleep so excuse us if we don't get back to you very quickly.



11 comments:

chiyo said...

She is so precious!! Congrats:) I can't wait to see her and hold her!!!

Heather Hoyt said...

Love the name.

SusieQ said...

Ivy is just darling! You have a cute family, hope you get some REAL sleep!

Julie and Matt said...

She is beautiful and big brother and big sister look so happy with her. Congratulations!

Spencer and Melissa said...

She is BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE the name!! Congrats! Take care and recover well! XOXOX

TJ said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! Yay! I love the pictures...such a beautiful family. :)

Docney said...

one word: BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS
Oops that's two. :-)
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING these treasures.
Love ! Oma and Opa N.

Melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations. I love her name!!

Tima said...

Congrats! I love the name. I can't believe you've got three kids, I mean really? wow! Can you give me your address? email: au_tkula@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Congrats to you guys- so excited to meet her in a few months. Wishing you a champion sleeper!

Shayla said...

Marisa you look great! And she is a doll.