What a cutie patootie! She did a Rowan right there at the beginning...you tried to get her to do something and she stuck her thumb right in her mouth! Wish you didn't live so far away, I'd love to meet your little ones!
So, to answer your question on my blog (since I'm never sure where to answer), for exercise I'm just doing a couple workout dvd's...Leslie Sansone's power walk and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Honestly I only manage to get a good workout in 2 or 3 times a week. For eating I'm just trying to fill up on lots of fruits and veggies. I do weight watchers and just stay within my allotted points. I've also cut out random snacking during the day because the calories add up fast. So I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and nothing after 7 pm. The couch to 5k program sounds interesting...I'm going to check it out.
So, to answer your question on my blog (since I'm never sure where to answer), for exercise I'm just doing a couple workout dvd's...Leslie Sansone's power walk and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Honestly I only manage to get a good workout in 2 or 3 times a week. For eating I'm just trying to fill up on lots of fruits and veggies. I do weight watchers and just stay within my allotted points. I've also cut out random snacking during the day because the calories add up fast. So I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and nothing after 7 pm. The couch to 5k program sounds interesting...I'm going to check it out.
Cam: Mom, even when I'm full I just keep eating because I wanna be like JOHN HENRY. [flexes arm muscles] "He's a mighty man!"
Brian to my Mom: We're looking for puppy. [Cam was getting ready for bed.] Mom: Well... I saw puppy go flying somewhere... Cameron: [genuine excited curiosity] by himself?! ---- [Brian takes Cameron into the men's public restroom.] Cam: Oooh! Are those those stand-up kind of potties?! Brian: yep. Cam: Are you going to use one? Brian: yep. Cam: I'm gonna watch you! [Other men next to them move closer to urinals.] ----- Getting into the car... Cameron: It's hot! I wish we had sunscreen! ----- Cameron @3yrs: Mom, please cut off this part of the banana. [a tiny bit mushy] Marisa: why? Cameron: because! Marisa: but WHY? Cameron: because...it's harrbul [horrible]. ---- Brian: hop in! [the car] Cameron: I'm hopping for real life! Brian: ...I'm hopping for fake life. ---- Brian: Say please... Cameron: I said that a lot already. I say that all day! ----- Brian: Did you know that the word 'gullible' comes from the story Gulliver's Travels? Marisa: hmm... I could believe that. Brian: [pause] I just made that up right now. Marisa: DANG IT! ------ Brian: "Cam, am I the boss of you?" [Cam nods slowly] Brian: "Well, who's the boss of me?" Cam: [pause...] "Jesus!" ------ Brian to Cameron: "Cam, don't feed her the missiles." [we have some random diving sticks that look like rockets or...missiles according to Brian.] _______ Cam: What's that? Brian: It's shortening. Cam: What's it for? Brian: To make you shorter. ------- Marisa: Cam, do you want...cereal for breakfast? Or toast? Or cantaloupe? Brian: Or do you want a dance party? [Starts dancing.] Cameron: [Pointing a sharp finger at Brian] NO! That's NOT part of my breakfast. ------- Cameron: What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? [asking about a tool] Brian: So you can ask about it.
6 comments:
What a SUPER cute wave! Sometimes like a princess, sometimes just fun. Love it!
That was adorable!!! I can't believe what a cutie she is. Your parents must go nuts over her!!!
Goodness she's cute!
What a cutie patootie! She did a Rowan right there at the beginning...you tried to get her to do something and she stuck her thumb right in her mouth! Wish you didn't live so far away, I'd love to meet your little ones!
Adorable! Both of your kids are so cute!
So, to answer your question on my blog (since I'm never sure where to answer), for exercise I'm just doing a couple workout dvd's...Leslie Sansone's power walk and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Honestly I only manage to get a good workout in 2 or 3 times a week. For eating I'm just trying to fill up on lots of fruits and veggies. I do weight watchers and just stay within my allotted points. I've also cut out random snacking during the day because the calories add up fast. So I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and nothing after 7 pm.
The couch to 5k program sounds interesting...I'm going to check it out.
Adorable! Both of your kids are so cute!
So, to answer your question on my blog (since I'm never sure where to answer), for exercise I'm just doing a couple workout dvd's...Leslie Sansone's power walk and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Honestly I only manage to get a good workout in 2 or 3 times a week. For eating I'm just trying to fill up on lots of fruits and veggies. I do weight watchers and just stay within my allotted points. I've also cut out random snacking during the day because the calories add up fast. So I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and nothing after 7 pm.
The couch to 5k program sounds interesting...I'm going to check it out.
Post a Comment