Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cameron Questions


While this boy often drives me crazy, he also makes me laugh!
His Aunt Janna got him some Richard Scarry books for Christmas and one night while he and I were looking at them he was FULL of great questions: "What the guy doing?" "Why the car have teeth? Is it gonna bite the tire?" "What's his name?" "Where they going?" "Why the guy mad at the hippo?" "Why the guy surprised?" It still makes me laugh that he's always has SO much to say.


Today, I was trying to hide an orange I was eating. So I was bent over with my head in the kitchen sink. And Cam goes, "Are ya gonna spit?" I started choking because I thought it was so funny.

Later on, we were outside and he spotted a hopscotch drawing someone had done. So he asks me what it is, and I tell him. Then I jump on the squares like you're supposed to. And when I'm done he looks at me and says, "Is it for dancing?"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cam is so cute!! And I mean "so cute" in Prince language ;)

J & K Shapiro said...

These make me laugh!! And I can hear his voice too!