Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween

The Illustrious Robin Hood! Oo-de-lally! (this picture is from the Family Housing Halloween Parade.) watching the magic show... thanks to my boss for lending me the bow!
Little Bo Peep! There she be!
At our ward party... Brian is eating a donut off of a string. Not so easy. Cameron and his friend Abe (in the fire fighter suit) are watching.

eating a cupcake! that frosting was really really good. Almond flavored?
My work!

7 comments:

Raspberry said...

I've asked Sheryl Voth for the recipe, but alas, I think she plans on keeping it a deep dark secret.
Love those cute kids!

Heidi Noel said...

Incredible job on the costumes. You weren't required to dress up? Clancy must have relaxed on that.

Julie and Matt said...

So cute! Your kids are just adorable.

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! He is absolutely adorable! What a handsome little Robin Hood!

Tima said...

OMGosh!... He is the cutest little Robin Hood I've ever seen. You've got a cute family!! Hope we can reunite some time. I miss ya!! Elsie's wedding is Thanksgiving week so I'm planning on going. I love Maria! lol!!!

Kersten said...

Great job on the adorable Robin Hood costume! They both looked so cute, I love Halloween!

Sarah said...

Great job on the costumes! They are so cute!