We have two nephews! Brian's sister Becky just had her baby boy on October 27th and named him Edward and my sister Kara just had her baby TODAY and .... he shall remain nameless. Just kidding. I'll post his name when she gives him one! He is 6 lbs 12 oz and 19" long! Hooray for little ones fresh from Heaven!
Now here are some random pictures just for fun. Or for Grandparent-viewing pleasure:(he was "cooking.")
Liesel's new nickname: Scooty. Since it's her new favorite thing to do. Don't you love that little face?
Jane 23
5 months ago















4 comments:
How exciting that your children have so many cousins so close in age! It will be quite some time before Rowan has any cousins at all :(
I just love Cam - he was so hilarious today, what was with him?! Just cracked me up. And of course I can't stop smiling at Liesel.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE WITH US !!!!!!
Opa and Oma Neyenhuis
LOVE !!! to the fohfyu
She is adorable, Marisa!!
Post a Comment