Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Election Day Results




I hope many of you saw John McCain's concession speech. I thought it was very gracious. His audience...maybe not so much. So our candidate of choice did not win, but I must say that I am very interested to see what Barack Obama does in office! And if he doesn't live up to everyone's expectations, I'm going to rub it in their faces. ...Just kidding. ;o)

On the upside, Prop 8 passed!! I think I was more excited about this than the Presidential Election!

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

I must confess I was not very impressed by Obama's speech in Chicago. In fact, in the middle of it I said, "Oh man, he should fire his speech writer." Ryan turned to me and replied, "He writes his own speeches."
Ouch. However, I can only hope that when he makes important decisions, they are for the greater good, not the greater popularity.

Heidi Noel said...

Go Prop 8! I agree.

J & K Shapiro said...

With ya.

Kersten said...

I'm still mourning Mitt Romney quitting and I have very mixed feelings about prop 8. Politics are a bad topic for me these days.