I am going to copy my old friends Katie and McKenna and do this tag:
What is your husbands name? Brian Neyenhuis. No middle name. Do ya really need one with that last name?!
How long have you been married? about 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? 5 months. Yes, it was quick, alright?!
How old is he? 26. Hm. Already?
Who eats more sweets? Hm. That's a toss up. I eat more chocolate stuff and he eats more candy stuff. So yeah, I don't know.
Who said "I love you first"? Brian. On a piece of paper. Or he said it in Chinese first. Pretty sure it was Chinese first.
Who is taller? Um, Brian, hello!
Who is smarter? Brian. The end. I don't even try. If you know him, you'd understand. Not bragging for him or whatever, that's just how it is. He is a brain.
Who can sing the best? Brian, dang it. He has like perfect pitch.
Who does the laundry? me. grumble. but then, when would he really have time?
Who pays the bills? Um... it's done automatically. It comes out of credit card monthly. Don't have to worry about it!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Uh, yes, grounds does that for us.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Brian used to more often but I can't wait until 8 or later for it to be done. I'm hungry by like 5:30. And so is Cameron.
Who drives? Brian, usually.
Who kissed who first? Brian kissed me. It was awkward. I didn't like it at first! Ha!
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? Brian. I am still very stubborn on that. His fuse is much shorter than mine, but it's over quick. My fuse is long but the downside is that it takes me a very LONG time to get over things. Working on it.
Who asked who out first? Brian asked me. Hiked Rock Canyon. When we got to the top, we had sub sandwiches. He wore a visor with a homemade "Subway" label on it and "took my order." He was by FAR the most creative person I ever went on dates with!! It was awesome.
Who wears the pants? Hm. No one. Or we both do.
Jane 23
5 months ago















3 comments:
This is cute! I may have to copy... :)
This is great.
i love this. and your cute way with words!
Post a Comment