A happy variety of thoughts and pictures about those kids of ours...
Back in August, Liesel gave a talk in Primary (church). She did really well. I was telling...someone (?) about it and she was listening to me say, "...and she wasn't even scared!" She piped up, "Yes, I was. But I didn't make the face." (translation: I didn't show it.)
We'll keep her.
How do you eat your pancakes?
Miss Happy. She gets many, many comments about her cheerfulness. Even, "does she ever get mad?"
Um, yep. Watch out for those just-woke-up times. ;)
But we still love her and her most-of-the-time happy nature.
Cam spontaneously decided to make his puppy a vest/jacket and Liesel's cat a skirt. I about died for the cuteness. I love that he added that edging on the skirt.
So there's this cat. He's not our cat. But I think he wants to be. He comes around quite frequently. He is super friendly and playful. He comes galloping by you at full speed. Ivy hates that. I think it's hilarious. He often follows us around the neighborhood--to school, on our way to the library, etc. His name is Jack. Ivy used to call him "Jack-a-cat" (=Jack the cat), then it went to "Jack-cat," to "Jackie." We have a lot of fun with him when he comes around.















2 comments:
Cameron looks so much like Brian in that picture with the stuffed animals. Your kids are adorable.
I love your updates. It's nice to see how you guys are doing! Happy Christmas. :)
Post a Comment