Friday, April 05, 2013

Christmas

We had a lovely time in Utah for Christmas:

At the Grand America Hotel there are window displays of winter celebrations from around the world.
 Brian helping Cam match the country to its Christmas greeting

 My niece Katie and my Liesel running to catch up with the rest. Liesel was Katie's shadow during our visit. We're grateful she didn't mind too much.
 Liesel really enjoys helping in the kitchen. Helping Grandpa make scalloped potatoes.

 Christmas morning wouldn't be Christmas morning with my family without gag gifts:
 Grandma trying out Cam's crazy eye glasses.

2 comments:

Tima said...

It's so nice to see pic of your parents. Say hi to them. And your kids are so cute. I love that Grand America Hotel. Missy, I miss ya.

deb sorensen said...

I don't have an email for you anymore. I was thinking you live out in the Denver area. Is that still true? We just moved here. was hoping to see you sometime ;)