The other day, we were returning a movie rental to the movie store. It was Cinderella. Cameron was talking about it and the mice. I was reminding Brian that one of the mice's names was "Jacques. " Then Cameron chimes in with, "And the poofy one's name is Gus."
Jane 23
5 months ago
















4 comments:
Yep, I am feeling quite poofy lately.
Poofy. That's a good way to describe my belly.
Hope your'e having a blast with you family! Many happy returns of the day! (tomorrow, actually.)
poofy...ha ha...that's me too, kid...You know...deb deb
It sounds to me like he and Carson would get along perfectly! I love the things their little brains come up with.
We are living 50ish miles north of London, right near Cambridge actually. So tell Brian to get to work on his post doc application! We would LOVE to have you as neighbors!
Post a Comment