So those in my family know that when I think something is funny, there is a chance that I will continue to laugh about something long after everyone else has stopped. Here's what I've been laughing about today:
(warning: this may or may not gross you out. And you may not think it's funny. But I did, and I think my Mom would be laughing with me. So there. And plus, you came and checked our blog.)
I've got a nasty head cold. Yesterday, my nose was a faucet. I was trying to get Cameron ready for bed and he was laying down while I put on his bedtime diaper (don't judge me). My nose was yet again running and threatening to drip right off without the safety of a tissue to cover it up. Cameron sees this, and I can see his little eyes fixated on my nose probably thinking, "What is that?" I finish the diaper and slip on his pj bottoms and he says, "HEY. Something dropped." Then I busted up.
Today, when we come in the door from church, Liesel runs to the table and gets her cup from the table. Then I see Brian walk into the kitchen with it and you can see that the milk is now curdled. "Yeah, that's yogurt now," he says while Liesel follows him in looking like, "Hey...I was drinking that." Yuck. But she didn't seem too bothered by it. So I wondered, "is it not that bad?" So I smelled it. Bad idea. (Yeah, duh.) I start gagging. Cam is at the kitchen table in the other room eating his PB & J and must have heard me. Then I hear this little echo of gagging sounds.
He must've thought I was playing around. :-)















3 comments:
I thought it was funny. Gross, but funny.
Today at church Liesel had green tusks coming out of her nose...and she was just grinning and grinning at me...it was hilarious.
I laughed...and I can relate. I'm always giggling about something that happened long after it was funny....Tusks??? ew ick! not funny ;)
Well, I'm glad you thought it was funny, Jenny. Didn't bring enough tissues to church for anyone but myself.
And agreed, Katie. Green tusks=gross. In my defense, Brian was sitting by her, not me!
Post a Comment