Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Movie Quotes: take 2

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT HOLDER TO COMMENT ANYMORE! I'VE OPENED COMMENTS TO ANYONE NOW. We'd love to hear from you all anytime!

I did a post like this awhile ago and thought it was fun. So I'm going to do it again.
See if you can guess the movie the line is from and then leave a comment with your guess. If you get it right, I'll cross it out and put your name next to the line you got right.

1. "If you call me family, drink too muches, get in fights, yell all time."
2. "I was hiding under your porch because I love you." Up Ashleigh
3. "What can I do? I'm a figment of your imagination." Ratatouille Daniel
4. "I wish to check the position of the Nile. My sister tells me it is in South America." Sense & Sensibility Jenny
5. "I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I wish I were dead. I'm a boy. Boy, oh boy, am I a boy. Now, what am I gonna do about my engagement present?"
6. "Oooh! Sucky! ...Very sucky!"
7. "I need to call a phone. Do you mind if I use your cab?" I.Q. Daniel ("There's a cab in the office.) :-)
8. "Will you excuse me just a minute, will you Jim? I have a bit of an upset tummy coming on."
9. "See, now's the time of the meal when you start getting the McStomach ache. You start getting the McTummy. You get the McGurgles in there. You get the McBrick..." SuperSize Me Ashleigh
10. "She looks like my third grade teacher, and I hated my third grade teacher... wait a minute, she IS my third grade teacher!" Sleepless in Seattle Jenny

Okay people. Here are the answers to the others. And of course, they are movies we recommend.
1.
"If you call me family... drink too muches, get in fights, yell all time." - McLintock! with John Wayne & Maureen O'Hara. Oh, it is a great old film. So funny.
5.
"I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I wish I were dead. I'm a boy. Boy, oh boy, am I a boy. Now, what am I gonna do about my engagement present?" -Some Like it Hot with Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis & Jack Lemmon. Who doesn't love Jack Lemmon? C'mon.
6.
"Oooh! Sucky! ...Very sucky!" -Elf with Will Ferrell. Very, very funny.
8. "Will you excuse me just a minute, will you Jim? I have a bit of an upset tummy coming on."
- Waking Ned Devine. This part is when the Lotto man comes and Michael O'Sullivan goes to the bathroom to read Ned Devine's personal documents to the lotto guy...

7 comments:

Raspberry said...

4. Sense and Sensibility

Raspberry said...

10. Sleepless in Seattle.
And I KNOW number 7, it's just I can't....quite....get....it....

Nick and Ashleigh said...

#2 is from up :)

Nick and Ashleigh said...

and #9 I believe is super size me

Daniel Thornton said...

#3 Ratatouille
#7 I.Q. ("There's a cab in the office.")

-Daniel Thornton

Melissa said...

I thought that was Waking Ned Divine but I wasn't 100% sure and I could remember Elf although I knew I knew the movie :)

J & K Shapiro said...

Sorry I was too late for this. I knew some.